The division of Orthopaedic Surgery at Northwest General Hospital specializes in the prevention, diagnosis and treatment of diseases and abnormalities of the bones, muscles, joints, ligaments and tendons.
At orthopaedic department ,you will immediately feel how special you are to us.
Orthopaedic surgery is a difficult discipline requiring appreciation and understanding of complex dimensions.
We offer the latest procedures and minimally invasive treatments to help shorten your recovery.
When surgery is necessary, our team of specially trained board certified surgeons, nurses and clinical staff give patients the best care before ,during and after the surgery.
We believe that diagnosing a patient's problem is more important before surgery and so we have at our disposal a litany of investigative services ,like CT scan,MRI,NCS/EMG, radionuclear services, besides the routine investigations.
We are very particular about controlling infection and so we have state of the art CSSD(Central Sterilization Supply Department) and infection control team.
We take pride in having excellent physiotherapy services, manned by highly qualified staff.
We have extensive experience to deal with the following:
- Emergency treatment of trauma patients
- Musculoskeletal diseases including infections of bones
- Paediatric and adult orthopaedics including Congenital diseases
- Joint replacement of hip,Knee,Shoulder,elbow
- Arthroscopic diagnosis and treatment
- Reconstructive surgery for spinal disorders
- Sports medicine treatment and rehabilitation
- Reconstructive hand surgery
- Management of bone tumours
- Correction of limb deformities
- Fracture Treatment