Medicine, Diabetes & Endocrine
- Diabetes Mellitus [T1DM & T2DM] (Adolescents &Adults)
- Diabetes in Pregnancy (Gestational Diabetes)
- Insulin Pump Clinic
- Diabetic Foot (combined clinic with Surgeons)
- Thyroid Problems/Goiter
- PCOs (Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome) Clinic
- Excessive facial hair in Female (Hirsuitism)
- Osteoporosis (Brittle Bones)
- Lipids (Cholesterol) Clinic
- Short stature/Growth hormone & Pituitary clinic
- General Endocrine &
- Erectile dysfunction clinic.
Multidisciplinary services available, including Consultation by Consultant Diabetologist, Nutritionist & education/training by Diabetes Educator. Group education & conversation map discussion.
Ophthalmologist (Eye specialist) review and Surgical Review for diabetic foot. All patients who are commenced on insulin are educated, trained on how to use insulin and how to use glucometer. Insulin dose is adjusted over the phone; a helpline phone number is available. They are also seen by Dietician/Nutritionist same day.
Dynamic function testing:
Patients who need specialized tests by medical professional are done as day case admission. For example: Prolonged OGTT, Water deprivation test, Insulin tolerance test etc.